Monday, April 11, 2011

Can't Go Wrong With Khaki

Spring is in the air and we felt that we should do a post for guys to show them that there is still a way to get a spring look without having to pull out the traditional spring colors. We both chose to cover khaki because it's a color that is very versatile. 



Ondré: I have on my khaki shirt and a yellow sweater over it. I added some faded blue jeans and black loafers for a casual and relaxed look.






Kevin: I'm wearing my khaki shorts that fastens at the hem. I also wore a black shirt with a brown cardigan and my rocker black boots.



Bullyprüf®
Bullyprüf is a campaign by our friend Clarrisa. She made these bracelets to spread the word of her mission. The main theme of the campaign is to end all forms of prejudice and hate. She describes Bullyprüf as "A frame of mind in which an individual isn't affected by bullying, ignorance, bias, stereotypes, or ANY other forms of negativity."

For more information, you can follow the Bullyprüf campaign at:
and you can check out Clarrisa's Tumblr at: http://iamclarrisa.tumblr.com/

5 comments:

  1. Really cute, certified Haterproof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are some great shots but I know yall hot in these sweaters =/
    lol cute though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys just keep giving it to 'em! I love the khaki look on you two. Great job! Also; kudos to Clarrisa for pioneering a wonderful project. I would like to order a bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ! HAV3 5UM KUT3 KHAK! PANT5 BUT W3N ! TH!NK ABOUT !T, UN!FORM POP5 UP !N MY H3AD... !M GONNA TRY !T OUR 2MORRO W!T A N!c3 TOP. W!5H M3 LUcK.

    ReplyDelete