Sunday, March 13, 2011

Colors and Patterns: Rules Your Parents Don't Want You To Break



Ever heard the rules don't wear white after labor day? Or how about don't wear stripes with plaid? Well, SCRATCH THAT! These rules may have applied in the 90s, but it's 2011 and we won't follow your parent's rules on how to wear clothes. This new anti-rule applies to guys and girls alike.When you mix and match patterns, your won't be giving off a 'tacky' look, if you know how to match them correctly.

Adding a little color to an outfit can be the difference of you fading into the background and standing front and center of the crowd. Too much color is something that a lot of people will stray away from, but if you use them in the right ways, you can look like you just walked out of a magazine...and not like walking Christmas tree!


If I Was Waldo, would you be able to find me?

3 comments:

  1. I really like this one. It reminds me of the "Parents Just Don't Understand" video!! You guys...or should I say, young men, are really doing yall's thang. At the rate the two of you are going, I see New York, Paris, and London in your futures. I would be great for some upcoming runway work with you all's fashion. Give me a holla. Keep up the fantastic work. You two are doing it BIG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank ya'll! These comments are really appreciated! Stay tuned, we have a lot more in store for everyone!

    ReplyDelete