Saturday, March 12, 2011

Welcome to Our Blog

Introducing:
Kevin
My name is Kevin Ross. I'm a student at the university of North Texas majoring in Fashion Merchandising. I describe my style as fun, bold, daring and urban. I'm looking forward to bringing individuality and a whole lot of swag to this blog.

Ondré

 My name is Ondré. I'm a student at the University of North Texas and I'm double majoring in Fashion Merchandising and Digital Retailing. I would describe my style as simplistic, edgy, eccentric and inner city. I'm looking to bring an edgier approach the to blog.




We will be bringing you our views on fashion (what we like, what we would wear, and how we would wear it), some tips on how to stay well groomed, and some inspirations to help you or someone you know amp up their wardrobe. We will provide you with a variety of fun posts to help you and inspire your look.
Stay tuned. 
Live. Love. Fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment