Saturday, March 12, 2011

Reverse the Roles

So, me and Kevin tried something different today. We decided instead of dressing ourselves, that we would dress each other. So my approach to dressing Kevin was to put a vest on him and throw him in some khaki pants. I rolled the legs up and put him in some boat shoes. I topped the look off with a pair of shades to give him that too cool for school look.



...and I decided to put Ondré in a bow tie, because his outfit was in need of a WOW moment. While, at the same time, keeping him in a vest. I also decided to put him in some boots and paired them with some khaki shorts to compliment his swag. I wanted his overall look to be nerd/prep.

6 comments:

  1. Both looks look good on the both of you, I like!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. There is much more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love y'all style! So much swag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is swag? Haha.

    I like the bowtie on you Ondre! And Kevin you look very nautical. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Bon Bon!!! We want to put you in our blog one day. We'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete