Thursday, March 17, 2011

How to Step Your Spring Swag Up!

Before you decide to put those cardigans away and save them for next winter, we just wanted to let you know that you can easily transition your winter looks for the spring time. We put some looks together using our winter clothes to show you that you can create an outfit without buying a whole new wardrobe.


Kevin: I wore a green plaid shirt with a striped bow tie, then I took some white jeans that I've been wearing during the winter time and decided to cut them into shorts. I finished the look off with a pair of navy and white canvas shoes.


Ondre: I chose to wear a gray polo and a striped navy tie. I wore some light khaki shorts and rolled them up at the hem to give my short legs some length. I topped my look off by wearing one of my favorite navy cardigan. I threw on a pair of all white Converse and added bracelets to accessorize my look.
______________________________



So I ask you, will you be turning your swag up this spring?


5 comments:

  1. hey i think you guys are doing a perfect job, i so look forward to seeing some females styles for the spring/summer....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man yall did that, keep the fits and pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are amazing, im loving what u guys do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any good fashion tips for your maturer audience? I want to look Neiman- Marcus but I want to pay Target prices. Help me out, gentlemen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for all of your love and support! We're glad to see everyone enjoying our looks! And Mama T we have something in store for you! Stay posted and we'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete