Monday, March 21, 2011

MAKEOVERS!: Before and After





We decided to give some of our friends makeovers. We asked them what their styles were and transformed their looks into something that could get that best first impression... because we all know that you never get a second chance to make a first impression. 
(Click to enlarge our pictures)






Ondre: I asked my friend, TJ,  to describe his style to me and he said "anything on sale". He then told me that he would like to look mature and well put together. He's a business major, so I decided to give him that young and chic business man look. I kept his look clean and simple, adding a bright red to stand out. For his second outfit, I chose a blue denim shirt and paired it with some white pants and added white shoes. Check out his looks below:

BEFORE



AFTER

Outfit #2

Kevin: I asked two of my friends, Stephanie and Joe, to describe their styles to me. Stephanie is newly wed and doesn't want to give off that 'housewife' appearance. She wanted something that wasn't too revealing, young, and sexy. Stephanie has a bold and edgy haircut, so I wanted to make sure that her outfit had the perfect femininity to it.

BEFORE

AFTER

Joe describes his style as comfortable and very urban. For his makeover, I wanted to keep him in his comfort zone, but at the same time, turn his swag up by giving him a cleaner and sophisticated look. For the first look, I put him a plaid shirt and white jeans. I finished his look off with matching shoes, a gray cardigan and a black bow tie. For the second look, he wore a peach shirt and khaki pants. I added white shoes to the outfit and threw on a vest. I jazzed the outfit up by adding a bow tie.

BEFORE

AFTER

Outfit #2



12 comments:

  1. soooo cute!! I love Joe's shoes. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Makeovers;
    Stephanie looks hot... a little more accessories would've set it off... love the ruffle look...
    Joe's outfit is good...like the grey and aqua blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx Bonnie, Diamond and Cory! We're glad yall are loving our makeover blog! This was probably the funnest one to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn stephanie looks caliente! Joe looked alot more sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  5. First,I like to state how totally amazing Stephanie looked. She's a smoking hot newlywed. I also liked TJ's look when he wore the black vest and the red shirt. Do I sense a new reality show featuring the Fly Guys of Denton?? Watch out Stacy London- these gentlemen are fast on your heels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. R3ADY 2 G3T MAD3OV3R... DON'T R3ALLY HAV3 A 5TYL3. 5O ANY ADJU5TM3NT5 AR3 N33D3D 5O ! KAN LOOK L!K A KOLL3G3 K!DW!T A L!TTL3 FLA5H. 3Xc!T3D TO 533 DA N3W MAK3OV3R5.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ondre u did a wonderful job with ur model, I love the polo, vest and tie.
    Kevin i think u did a wonderful job on me and Joe as well. You did everything so fast like it wasn't nothing to you, you did great bestie.I would love to see more females on here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the after on the first guy looks so nice and classy even thought he's wearing jeans . i love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I can say is WOW! Y'all did a great job! Love the blog! You two are too cute! I am now a follower. Thanks for checking out my blog. I just added a new post. Tell me what you think. Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Joe's looking fierce in the khaki and orange outfit. The white shoes tie back real well to his white rimmed glasses. Nice work on all your makeovers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excited to find a local sharp dressing blog run by....omg...fellas!
    Yay.
    Your make-overs are A+.
    Adding you to my bloglovin.
    Looking forward to following.
    -stephanie

    ReplyDelete