Saturday, March 12, 2011

Kevin: Bow Ties

My name is Kevin. And I'm a addicted to bow ties.
Let me start by saying that my philosophy is... there's no such thing as being overdressed. I believe that when you add a bow tie or a tie of any kind to your outfit, it will bring a look to life. A lot of guys feel that you can only wear a tie when in a suit, but you can spice up ANY outfit when you add a tie. Jeans, shorts, not just button down shirts-even polos. Your look could automatically go from ordinary to EXTRAordinary in the matter of seconds. Remember, the better you dress, the better you look..and the better you look, the better you feel! No matter what people say we all care in some type of way how we look and we're perceived.


2 comments:

  1. Kevin, I like the way you took an article of clothing that has generally been associated with "nerdyness" and made it look so fashion chic!! I think I'm officially a fan of bowties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TH3 TOUcH OF KLA55 W!TH TH3 BOW T!3 !5 V3RY N!c3. A V3RY UN!QU3 5TYL3 AND 3Y3KATcH!NG.

    ReplyDelete